CRIST BOARD ROOM
EDLAVITCH-TYSER CONFERENCE ROOM
CLAGETT EXECUTIVE PATIO
OREM ALUMNI HALL
AAI CONFERENCE ROOM
With its elegant setting, convenient location and technical infrastructure, the Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center is the ideal venue for any business function. Consider the Riggs Center for board meetings, expos, press conferences, seminars, staff retreats, trade shows and more.
MEETING SPACES, RATES AND CAPACITY
|AAI Conference Room||396||$200
|Crist Board Room||1,149||$600||85||85||80||50|
|Orem Alumni Hall|
The Rever Alumni Hall of Fame is included in bookings of Orem Alumni Hall. It must be booked in conjunction with another event space if booking on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If the event is within two months, booking of Rever individually is permitted.
• Audiovisual equipment included in all rooms
• Complimentary wireless Internet access
• No food and beverage minimums
• No sleeping room commitment or attrition
• No service charges or hidden fees
• Discount given to nonprofits and military groups
ADDITIONAL EVENT COSTS
• Audiovisual tech on site / $320 full day / $160 half day
• Bottled water / $2 each
• Silver chivari chairs / $4 each
• Parking validation available for guests / per request, client will be billed
• Stage / $56 per 4'x6' panel (9 panel max)
• Additional event hours / $300 per hour
• Additional set up time / $300 per hour
• Additional uplighting / $50 per light, 42 max
meeting package add on
Any event which reserves 1/3 of the ballroom and 2 breakout rooms will receive a complimentary beer/wine reception at the conclusion of their meeting.
*Food and bartender not included.